When you book your holiday at Desert Surf Morocco we will ask you to transfer a deposit of 20% of the camp price by bank transfer. We will guarantee your booking once we have received this deposit, without this deposit your booking is not confirmed and we are entitled to accept other bookings. The remaining 80% of the holiday cost must be paid in cash either in Euros on arrival at Desert Surf Morocco. We do not accept credit cards at this time.
CANCELLATION OF BOOKING BY CLIENT OF DESERT SURF MOROCCO
CANCELLATION OF THE BOOKING BY DESERT SURF MOROCCO
Everyone booking a holiday with Desert Surf Morocco must have full travel insurance, including surfing insurance. Desert Surf Morocco is not responsible for injuries or damage to persons or property during the stay. Guests must take out their own travel insurance.
All guests are responsible for surfing equipment. We require the customer to return the equipment in its original condition, in the case of damage the customer must pay the cost of repair or the cost of the damaged equipment.
Desert Surf Morocco guarantees you that your personal information provided at the time of booking will be held and used only for the purposes of Desert Surf Morocco. We will not share or pass it on to third parties.